October 21, 2016 | Music City Center
201 5th Ave S | Nashville, TN
This activity is designed to meet the educational needs of primary care physicians, emergency room physicians, hospitalists, registered nurses and other healthcare professionals involved in the care and management of patients with stroke and related disease.
At the conclusion of the Neuroscience and Trauma Symposium, the participant will be able to:
- Recognize the importance of evidence-based stroke management across the continuum of care
- Describe immerging technology for stroke prevention in patients with atrial fibrillation
- Discuss advances in pre-hospital and emergent stroke care
- Recognize the fundamental elements of the neurological exam
- Examine the latest methods of managing new onset & chronic neurologic conditions
- Describe tele-neurology best practices
- Discuss goal-directed measures for patients with neuro-traumatic injuries
Your registration fee will include attendance at all sessions, the course syllabus, educational credits, and lunch and refreshment breaks. Attendance is limited - please register early.
Americans With Disabilities Act
It is the policy of TriStar Health not to discriminate against any person on the basis of disabilities. If you need services or auxiliary aids to fully participate in this conference, please call (615) 342-1919 or (800) 242-5662.
Every effort will be made to present the program as advertised. However, TriStar Health reserves the right to change the program speakers, topics and agenda.