TriStar Health offers Middle Tennessee and surrounding communities the most comprehensive behavioral health services and addiction treatment for seniors, adults and adolescents. Our highly trained psychiatrists and other behavioral health experts are here to help in different settings to best accommodate your individual needs.
From inpatient care to partial hospitalization to intensive outpatient care, we tailor our treatment programs for the needs of every patient. Our mental health facilities afford you or your family member convenience, ease of access and privacy.
A Treatment Plan You Can Trust
Our care teams and psychiatric specialists respond to each patient's situation with a tailored plan that may include individual psychotherapy, group and/or family therapy, medication management and other services. Each program emphasizes assessment, treatment and aftercare to enhance quality of life.
Confidential assessments, consultation, support, information and referrals are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
TriStar’s psychiatrists specialize in treating the following conditions:
If you need immediate help with mental health, please call (877) 342-1450.
- Bipolar Disorder
- Chemical Dependence
- Alzheimer’s Disease
Speciality Interventions Offered
- Music Therapy
- Recreation Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Acceptance Commitment Therapy
- Pet Therapy
- Chemical Addictions Treatment
- Electroconvulsive Therapy
Why choose TriStar Health for behavioral health services?
- Fully licensed and accredited programs
- Experienced, highly trained physicians, psychiatrists, nurses, therapists, counselors, social workers and case managers
- Comprehensive behavioral health treatment programs tailored to the needs of each patient
- Safe, secure inpatient environment
- One phone number gets access to all of our inpatient and outpatient services