Active visitor restrictions
To reduce the spread of respiratory illnesses, we are taking the following precautions to protect our patients and you:
- Patients will be limited to two visitors at a time.
- Visiting hours are from 6:00am - 8:00pm
- *Virtual visitation is till encouraged, however one visitor is allowed for high-risk, isolation, or respiratory patients who are under observation or test positive for coronavirus (COVID-19).
- For specialized areas that contain immune-compromised patients, please call specific facility ahead of time for visitation instructions.
- No visitors under the age of 12 (accommodations can be made for special cases).
- Emergency room patients can have one visitor.
- Pediatric patients can have two adult visitors.
- OB patients will be allowed one visitor and a pre-approved doula during labor and birth.
*Circumstances may allow for specific exceptions to the criteria above
- All patients and visitors will acknowledge the posted screening criteria upon entry, and are required to wear a mask at all times, including inside the patient room.
- Visitors who screen positive at entry will be asked to reschedule their visit until they are symptom-free. Accommodations will be made for special circumstances.
- Please utilize alternative methods of communication with patients as much as possible.
We are continuing to follow CDC guidelines to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 public health crisis by implementing additional masking for all patients and visitors.
- Masks will be provided to all visitors and should be worn throughout the duration of their visit until they exit the building.
- Visitors may use their own facemasks if approved by facility, instead of the masks provided by the hospital, but a mask must be worn. If your mask is vented, cloth, loose fitting, etc., a hospital provided mask will be provided to be worn under/over your personal mask.