Active visitor restrictions
To reduce the spread of respiratory illnesses, we are taking the following precautions to protect our patients and you:
- Patients will be limited to only one visitor* at a time.
- Visiting hours are from 6:00am - 8:00pm
- *Visitors are NOT allowed for high-risk, isolation, immunocompromised or respiratory patients who are under observation or test positive for coronavirus (COVID-19).
- No visitors under the age of 12.
- Emergency room patients can have one visitor.
- Pediatric patients can have one adult visitor.
- OB patients will be allowed one visitor and a pre-approved doula during labor and birth.
*Circumstances may allow for specific exceptions to the criteria above
- All patients and visitors will be screened upon entry, required to wear a mask and an armband indicating they have been screened.
- Visitors who screen positive at entry will be asked to reschedule their visit until they are symptom-free.
- Please utilize alternative methods of communication with patients as much as possible.
We are continuing to follow CDC guidelines to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 public health crisis by implementing additional masking for all patients and visitors.
- Masks will be provided to all visitors and should be worn throughout the duration of their visit until they exit the building.
- Visitors may use their own facemasks, instead of the masks provided by the hospital, but a mask must be worn.