- Tertiary care facility
- All private patient rooms
- President and CEO: Heather J. Rohan, FACHE
- Licensed beds: 657
- Employees: 2,500
- Medical Staff: more than 1,000—representing all medical specialties
- Admissions: 25,000/year
- 50-acre campus in Nashville, TN includes:
- TriStar Ashland City Medical Center, a 12-bed critical access hospital, is located in nearby Cheatham County.
- TriStar ER Spring Hill, a 12-bed Emergency Room, is located in nearby Maury and Williamson Counties.
- TriStar Health
- Flagship Hospital of HCA