About TriStar Portland
When you are feeling ill, you need medical care quickly and without hassle. That is why the TriStar Portland freestanding emergency room (ER) provides the same state-of-the-art, lifesaving resources you would expect from a hospital-based ER—without the wait.
For more information about our services, please call (615) 745-8000.
Emergency care in Portland, Tennessee
Our team is able to provide high-quality emergency care. No matter the injury or illness, we offer:
- Board-certified emergency medicine physicians
- Private rooms, including rooms for pediatric patients
- Registered nursing staff with advanced certifications and pediatric training
- Advanced testing and imaging technology
- Comprehensive medical laboratory
- Trauma/code room
- Negative-pressure room (for wound care)
- Decontamination room
- Dedicated safe rooms for patients requiring psychiatric evaluation
- Helipad to expedite transport of seriously ill or injured patients
- Immediate access to other specialists at our parent hospital TriStar Hendersonville Medical Center, if needed
What is the difference between TriStar Portland and an urgent care facility?
While we are ready to handle 'urgent' medical needs, we are not an "urgent care" facility. Our ER is always staffed by board-certified physicians and experienced nursing staff and is open 24/7. The primary difference is that our ER is not physically attached to a hospital but serves as a satellite ER for TriStar Hendersonville Medical Center.
Imaging services and lab testing
Our diagnostic capabilities include a full-service imaging center and comprehensive medical lab. Whether you need a quick test during your ER visit or you have a scheduled screening, our expertly trained team works to ensure an effortless and comfortable experience for you.
We perform a variety of procedures and services, including:
- Computed tomography (CT) scans
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) scans
To schedule an imaging appointment, please call (615) 695-7240.