Fifth annual A Joint Effort symposium
Comprehensive care of the joint replacement patient
A TriStar symposium for MDs, RNs, & PTs
Friday, September 27
8:00am - 4:00pm
Omni Nashville Hotel
Michael P. Bolognesi (Bolo), MD
- Medical School & Residency: Duke University
- Fellowship: Adult Reconstruction, University of Utah in Salt Lake City
- Professor of Surgery, Chief of the Adult Reconstruction Division and Director of the Adult Reconstruction Fellowship Program within the Department of Orthopaedic Surgery at Duke University School of Medicine.
- President of the American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons and member of both the Knee Society and the Hip Society.
- Member of the Duke University academic faculty where his practice is focused on total hip and knee replacement, unicompartmental arthroplasty, revision total hip and knee replacement and patient outcome optimization.
- Dr. Bolognesi and his wife, Kelly have three children – John (age 14), Rina (age 13) and Julia (age 9).
Americans With Disabilities Act
It is the policy of TriStar Health not to discriminate against any person on the basis of disabilities. If you need services or auxiliary aids to fully participate in this symposium, please call (615) 342-1919 or (800) 242-5662.
Every effort will be made to present the program as advertised. However, TriStar Health reserves the right to change the program speakers, topics and agenda.