Women's Health Services
From routine obstetrics and gynecology care, to specialized cancer treatment and senior health concerns, TriStar Health serves every phase in a woman's life with a combination of outstanding medical treatment and extraordinary personal care. Your well-being and comfort are always our top priority.
Maternity Services and Obstetrics
In the TriStar family of hospitals, our obstetricians and nurses are dedicated to helping guide you through pregnancy and childbirth. You and your newborn will be cared for in the warm, nurturing atmosphere of our labor, delivery, recovery and postpartum rooms (LDRP rooms). These rooms are designed for optimal comfort and intimacy for your family during and after delivery.
Delivering at one of our hospitals means you have access to patient-focused care and comprehensive clinical care. Maternity service highlights include:
For more information or a free physician referral, call TriStar MedLine® at (615) 342-1919 or toll-free at (800) 242-5662.
- State-of-the-art birthing suites with spa-like amenities
- Experienced teams of neonatal nurses specially trained and certified to care for premature babies and newborns that need extra care
- Level II and III NICUs close to home
- Lactation boutiques and breast-feeding consultants available to teach you how to breast-feed effectively
- Parental access to prenatal unit 24 hours a day
- Newborn monitoring system for infant security
- Prenatal care and family-centered education
TriStar Health also offers childbirth preparation and breastfeeding classes to fit your schedule. Our childbirth educators offer an array of classes for new and expecting parents and siblings to help you and your family prepare mentally, physically and emotionally for the arrival of a baby.Register for a Class Online
Gynecologists in Middle Tennessee and Kentucky
TriStar gynecology services combine the talents of hospital and community specialists to bring complete care to you. Surgery for gynecological conditions, treatment for urinary incontinence and diagnostic testing for menstrual irregularities are just a few of the gynecologic services provided at TriStar’s facilities. In addition, we offer the latest in outpatient surgical procedures, using minimally invasive techniques.
Other gynecology services include:
- Full range of gynecology oncology services
- Reconstructive procedures for vaginal, bladder, and rectal prolapse
- Combined gynecologic and plastic reconstructive surgery
- Minimally invasive laparoscopic surgery including robotic surgery
- Reproductive endocrinology
- Treatment for menopause or irregularities
OBGYN Emergency Room
All TriStar facilities are backed by Nashville's first and only emergency room specializing in obstetrical and gynecologic care. TriStar Centennial's OB/GYN emergency room is staffed by obstetricians and gynecologists around the clock to provide immediate assessment and intervention to women experiencing an obstetric or gynecologic emergency.