Cardiovascular care in Smyrna, Tennessee
TriStar StoneCrest Medical Center’s cardiac team has the newest cardiac ultrasound technology and a state-of-the-art catheterization lab to quickly diagnose and treat heart problems. Our goal is to partner with you to prevent serious cardiac conditions, such as heart disease and stroke.
For a free physician referral or more information, call TriStar MedLine® at (800) 242-5662.
Our cardiologists are equipped to treat a range of cardiac conditions, including heart failure and heart disease. We also offer fast, accurate heart attack treatment to help minimize the effects of these life-threatening emergencies.
Prompt heart attack treatment
We can diagnose and treat heart attacks within 30-90 minutes of a patient's arrival. To achieve this, our hospital provides:
- Assessment and observation processes for patients who are not experiencing chest pain but have cardiac risk factors
- Medical staff with advanced training in cardiac disease
- Rapid assessment of patients with symptoms of possible cardiac disease
- Regular reviews of our cardiovascular program to identify opportunities for improvement
- Community outreach educational programs
Diagnosing cardiac conditions
- Cardiac calcium scoring
- Diagnostic cardiac catheterization
- Electrocardiography (EKGs)
- Holter monitoring studies
- Nuclear medicine studies
- Treadmill testing
Cardiac catheterization (cath) lab
Specialized cardiovascular services are available through our cardiac cath lab. Here, our heart specialists can perform:
- Cardiac monitoring
- Myocardial biopsies
- Stent placements
Heart disease prevention
We provide several services to help people manage cardiovascular risk factors and prevent heart disease. These resources include:
- Heart health screenings, including cardiac scoring, blood pressure, cholesterol and glucose screenings
- Regular check-ups to assess your personal risk of stroke and heart disease and identify chances to reduce those risks
Cardiovascular appointments at our hospital
TriStar StoneCrest is in Smyrna, Tennessee, just east of Interstate 24 off Sam Ridley Parkway. Our address is:
200 StoneCrest Blvd.
Smyrna, TN 37167
Parking is available by the emergency room (ER) entrance and by the hospital's main entrance. The admitting area is on the first floor of the hospital, just inside the main entrance.
Cardiology at TriStar Health
Cardiology is the medical treatment of the heart and parts of the circulatory system as they relate to the heart. Cardiologists specialize in diagnosing and treating conditions related to the cardiovascular system.Learn about Cardiology