TriStar Centennial President and CEO Scott Cihak congratulates the 2017 employees of the year.
TriStar Centennial Medical Center would like to congratulate six employees who have gone above and beyond to ensure excellent patient care. A ceremony was held during Hospital Week to thank the employees for their hard work and honor them as Employees of the Year.
Each winner was selected from a group of nominees chosen for Employee of the Quarter during 2017. The employees exude our I-CARE values of integrity, compassion, a positive attitude, respect and exceptional quality.
Our 2017 Employees of the Year are:
- Women's and Children - Dawn Swendsen (RN, OB Emergency Room)
- Centennial Tower - Charles Floyd (Endoscopy Attendant)
- Parthenon Pavilion - Corina Picchiottino (RN, Dual Treatment Program)
- Sarah Cannon - Kelley Strickland (RN, 4 North Tower)
- Spring Hill - Kelly Beasley (Office Supervisor)
- Ashland City - Frances Wright - (RN, Emergency Room)
We want to congratulate and thank these employees for their dedication and hard work!