Get the healthcare you need, more safely than ever before.
It is time to catch up, on milestones and missed appointments. Whatever you need, we are here to keep you going strong.
With more than 100 sites of care throughout the Nashville area, our network of hospitals, emergency rooms, urgent care centers and physician offices are dedicated to your safety and wellbeing. See all the ways we are here to take care of you:
If you need help finding the right care location or healthcare provider, call TriStar MedLine® at (800) 242-5662.
We are committed to offering comprehensive services for every stage of life. Our network of care ensures you always get the treatment you need, when you need it. Below are just a few of the services we offer:
- Cardiovascular care (heart, veins and chest)
- OB / GYN (pregnancy care and women’s health)
- Orthopedic care (bone and joint)
- Pulmonary care (chest, lungs and breathing)
- Pediatric care and children’s health
- Gastroenterology (stomach and abdominal care)
- Neurology (head, brain, back and spine care)
- Urology (bladder, kidney and urinary tract)
- Dermatology and skin care
- Ear, nose and throat care
*NOTE: If you or someone you're assisting is experiencing chest pains, shortness of breath, seizures or a head injury, call 911 or go to the ER immediately.
TriStar Health Ask-A-Nurse
Our Ask-A-Nurse phone service provides answers to your healthcare concerns, any time day or night.
Do you need help deciding if you or a loved one should go to the ER, visit an urgent care or consult your family physician? Our expert nurses can help you understand symptoms, manage a chronic condition or learn about treatment options and medical procedures. Whether you are a new mom, worried about your child’s fever or caring for an aging parent, free medical advice is just one phone call away.