Learn more about these accreditations and honors
- Chest Pain Accreditation - Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care
- Certificate of Distinction for Primary Stroke Centers - The Joint Commission
- Core Measures for Total Hip and Total Knee Joint Replacement – Joint Commission
TriStar Greenview Regional Hospital is proud to have earned numerous accreditations from professional medical organization across our service lines.
Accreditations and honors
The Joint Commission Accreditation
The Joint Commission accredits and certifies more than 15,000 health care organizations and programs in the United States. Joint Commission accreditation and certification is recognized nationwide as a symbol of quality that reflects an organization’s commitment to meeting certain performance standards. Accreditation is awarded to a health care organization that is in compliance with all standards at the time of the on-site survey or has successfully addressed requirements for improvement within 90 days following the survey.
Accredited Chest Pain Center
The Society of Chest Pain Centers (SCPC) is a nonprofit international society that bridges cardiology, emergency medicine and other professions focused upon improving care for patients with acute coronary syndromes and acute heart failure. The Society promotes protocol-based medicine, often delivered through a chest pain center model to address the diagnosis and treatment of acute coronary syndromes, acute heart failure, and to promote the adoption of process improvement science by healthcare providers.
Certified Primary Stroke Center by The Joint Commission
This designation recognizes TriStar Greenview's commitment to the rapid assessment, intervention, and treatment of patients exhibiting stroke symptoms and the administration of clot busting drugs to patients who meet the criteria.
- American College of Radiology – Mammography
- American College of Radiology – Ultrasound
- College of American Pathology
- National Excellence in Healthcare Award – Hospitalist Program
- Hospital Value Index – Best In Value Award