Visiting Hours: 8:00am to 8:00pm Daily
Children under the age of 12 are not permitted
- Two visitors* are permitted per patient in the following units.
*One visitor may stay overnight:
- Critical Care
- Medical/Surgical – 2West
- Medical/Surgical – Third Floor
- Outpatient Services and Procedures
- Emergency Room
- The Birth Center – TWO laboring partners may stay with the patient. In the NICU, both parents may visit their newborn and siblings of newborn are permitted.
- Confirmed or suspected COVID–19 patients may have ONE designated visitor. Visitor must stop at Nurses' Station for personal protective equipment assistance.
- Facemasks must be worn by visitors at all times.
* Circumstances may allow for specific exceptions
Thank you for helping us keep our patients, staff and community safe!
Updated May 6, 2022
Complimentary Wi-Fi is available for patients and visitors.
The chapel is a quiet place for reflection, prayer and meditation. It is open 24 hours every day and is located near the Emergency Room adjacent to Medical Office Building A. For a Chaplain call the operator at 00.