Coming May 2020
This activity is designed to meet the educational needs of primary care physicians, emergency room physicians, hospitalists, registered nurses and other healthcare professionals involved in the care and management of patients with stroke and related disease.
At the conclusion of the Neuroscience Symposium, the participant will be able to:
- Describe the latest clinical research and clinical guidelines for acute stroke treatment.
- Discuss the advances in acute multi-modal imaging and the impact on clinical care.
- Examine the methods for the diagnosis and treatment of brain tumors.
- Recognize the signs and symptoms of aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage in the pre-hospital and emergency room setting.
- Describe the evidence based treatment and clinical care for patients with neurovascular aneurysms.
- Discuss the pre-hospital technology and severity scales to improve treatment and routing of stroke patients.
- Recognize evidence based and immerging practice in neurological rehabilitation.