Cardiac therapy in Hendersonville, Tennessee
When you choose TriStar Hendersonville Medical Center, you gain access to comprehensive cardiac rehabilitation services. Cardiac rehab may be recommended by your doctor to help you recover after a cardiac event or diagnosis.
Whether you have had heart failure treatment or undergone heart and vascular surgery, our heart rehab specialists are here. They will tailor a program to your specific needs and help you make.
For more information about our cardiac rehabilitation services, call us at (615) 338-1460.
Outpatient heart rehab services
We offer patients access to Phase II (outpatient) heart rehab care. We offer a variety of services for our patients, including:
- Exercise therapy sessions three days each week for up to 12 weeks
- 60 minutes of continuous telemetry electrocardiogram (ECG) monitoring
- Blood pressure, heart rate, oxygen saturation and blood glucose (for patients with diabetes) monitoring
- Education sessions on various topics to help with risk factor modification
- Regular status reporting to a patient's physician
We also offer later class times for patients who are able to medically cleared to work after receiving care.
Benefits of cardiac rehab
Each patient works with one board-certified cardiologist, a registered dietitian, a pharmacist and certified advanced cardiac life support nurses. They are committed to designing a treatment plan that works best for you. Additionally, you will be able to:
- Start a personalized program designed to meet your needs
- Work toward your healthy weight and cholesterol levels through exercise and healthy nutrition
- Identify symptoms of heart disease and when to seek medical attention
- Return to your regular work and leisure activities after major heart procedures
- Reduce your risk factors and risk for a future heart attack
- Adopt a healthy lifestyle
Where to find us
Outpatient cardiac rehab is located on TriStar Hendersonville's main campus in the heart and vascular department. Entrance into the program requires a doctor's referral. For more information, please call (615) 338-1460.
Cardiac rehabilitation at TriStar Health
Cardiac rehabilitation is utilized to improve the cardiovascular health of individuals who have suffered a heart attack, heart failure or any other debilitating heart condition. Cardiac rehabilitation usually involves exercise and education in order to rebuild and maintain heart strength.Learn about Cardiac rehabilitation