Physical therapy in Hendersonville, Tennessee
At the Outpatient Rehab Center at TriStar Hendersonville Medical Center, our team of physical, occupational and speech therapists provides one-one-one rehabilitation services. Whether you are recovering from an injury or need help managing a chronic condition, our goal is to help you improve your quality of life and enhance your independence.
For more information about our rehabilitation services, call us at (615) 338-2550.
Physical therapy is an integral part of treatment for patients with pain and/or movement dysfunction from a disability or disease. It can minimize pain and disability and maximize functional potential. Physical therapists also help promote a healthy lifestyle with injury prevention education and a personal fitness program.
Our physical therapy services include:
- Assessment and treatment of:
- Orthopedic injuries and disorders
- Sport- and work-related injuries
- Neurological disorders
- Wound and burn conditions
- Neck and back pain
- Ergonomic assessments
- Function capacity evaluations
- Patient and family education
- Post-operative rehab
- Vestibular rehab
We offer specialized occupational therapy services for patients affected by illness, injury or a handicapping condition. We help you perform your day-to-day activities and achieve functional independence through various exercises and cognitive training. We also provide splint fabrication and adaptive equipment services.
Our occupational therapy services include:
- Evaluation and treatment of deficits in strength, endurance and range of motion
- Treatment of traumatic or repetitive injuries of the hand/upper extremities
- Evaluations and treatment of patients with neurological disorders
Our speech-language pathologists evaluate and treat a wide range of cognitive-linguistic problems. This can be a crucial component in therapy for patients recovering from a stroke, traumatic brain injury or other neurological condition.
Our speech and language services include:
- Assessment and treatment for dysphagia (difficulty swallowing)
- Pre- and post -operative counseling for laryngectomy
- Tests and evaluations for cognition and problem-solving skills
- Treatment that addresses:
- Motor speech, fluency and voicing
- Language comprehension and usage
- Intellectual/communicative functions and behavior
Pediatric rehabilitation services
We also offer specialized pediatric rehabilitation services. Whether your child needs help developing motor skills or speech and communication, our team of therapists delivers a rehabilitation plan tailored toward their needs. We provide physical, occupational and speech-language therapy services for children.
Getting to our Outpatient Rehab Center
The Outpatient Rehab Center is located in the Outpatient Center at the following address:
1160 Forest Retreat Road
Hendersonville, TN 37075
We are open Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm. When you arrive for your appointment, you may park in the lot directly in front of the Outpatient Center.
Physical therapy and rehabilitation at TriStar Health
Rehabilitation refers to the process of helping a patient recover from a serious injury or illness. Patients often have to regain strength and learn new ways of completing normal, daily activities. Physical therapy, a branch of rehabilitation, focuses on building strength and mobility after disease, injury or surgery.Learn about Physical therapy and rehabilitation